State Bank of India (SBI) is the only Indian bank on the Fortune Global 500 list of the biggest companies in the world in 2020. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and is rated 221st. To accommodate the various needs and expectations of its clients, SBI Card offers more than 50 credit cards. In today’s fast forward digitalised world credit cards have become a necessity, and from these many options choosing from the best credit card in India can be a challenging task to choose the best SBI credit card in India.
But How Do You Choose The Best Card In India?
Based on your needs and expectations, the appropriate credit card can provide you a variety of features and perks. Here is a list of the top SBI credit cards, in case you need help choosing.
Top 4 SBI credit cards
1. SBI SIMPLY SAVE CREDIT CARD
With the SimplySAVE SBI Card, your benefits are limitless. This one is best for your daily transactions, buying groceries, booking a movie ticket or just having a lunch dinner with your family at a fancy restaurant. This credit card has multiple offers, but one of its major benefits is the ability to settle an unpaid amount by using accrued reward points. marketoinsight
- As soon as you spend Rs. 2,000 in the first 60 days after buying the card, you are assured 2,000 Bonus Reward Points.
- For every Rs. 100 spent on dining, movies, department stores, and groceries, you can get 10 reward points.
- Get 1% fuel price waiver on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 at every petrol pump across India.
- The card has a Rs. 499 yearly charge, plus any relevant taxes, and a renewal cost.
- The card can be used at more than 24 million stores worldwide.
- At more than 1 million ATMs that accept Visa and MasterCard worldwide, you can quickly withdraw money using the card.
2. SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
This is the perfect one for you if you’re a shopaholic who just enjoys spending money on clothing and accessories. You may shop with fantastic discounts and deals while using SBI SimplyCLICK.
- You can get Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs. 500
- On all online purchases, you can earn five times as many reward points, and ten times as much on purchases from online partners including Amazon, Apollo 24X7, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Eazydiner, Lenskart, and Netmeds.
- The annual fee for the card is Rs. 499, plus any applicable taxes and the cost of renewal.
- Spending Rs. 1 lakh within a year of the card’s issuance will eliminate the annual charge.
- 2,000 rupee online coupon for annual online spending between 1 lakh and 2 lakh rupees. fashioncushion
3. Yatra SBI Credit Card
This is the best option for you if you enjoy traveling and frequently need to arrange flights and tours. In addition to using this card for your daily purchases, you can book domestic and international flights with great discounts and benefits.
- As soon as you pay the registration cost, you’ll receive vouchers for Yatra.com worth Rs. 8,250.
- Get Rs. 1,000 off domestic ticket bookings ( transaction minimum value of Rs. 5,000) and Rs. 4,000 off international flight bookings with a minimum of Rs. 40,000.
- Flat 20% discount (up to Rs 2,000) when reserving domestic hotels.
- Rs. 499 for the annual charge and renewal cost plus any applicable taxes.
- If you use this card to withdraw money within 30 days of its issuance, you’ll receive a cashback of Rs. 100.
4. SBI Card PRIME
SBI card prime is a premium and lifestyle card best for its rewards. It is for those who spend a lot on shopping. Among other cards, this one is the most expensive, however you can receive points in exchange for some of their purchases.
- You can receive a welcome e-voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from companies such as: Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, or Yatra.com.
- You can get Rs. 1,000 Pizza Hut e-voucher on expenditure of Rs. 50,000 in a calendar quarter.
- On expenditure of Rs. 3 lakh in the previous year you can get the renewal charge waived.
- The card has Rs. 2,999 yearly charge and renewal cost, plus any applicable taxes.
- This credit card comes with a free fraud liability cover worth Rs. 1 lakh.
- Through the Emergency Card Replacement facility, you can get a new SBI Card Prime anywhere in the globe.
The majority of SBI credit card offer a wide range of benefits, including fraud protection, price protection, extended warranties, travel advantages, and much more. Every card is different with different features, but choose one which correlates with your needs.