Gravity Forms is a WordPress application that enables website owners or developers to create simple, creative, or complex forms that can be used for contact forms, WordPress forms, job application forms, calculators, job applications, etc. It’s a plugin. Additionally, it offers some official add-ons that allow you to integrate your form submission with many external services (Stripe, PayPal, Square, Zapier, MailChimp, etc.). Gravity forms also provide a wide variety of add-ons for integrating forms with third-party services.
1. Build Forms Using Conditional Logic:
Gravity Forms includes pre-built fields in addition to standard contact form fields such as the user’s name, email address, and message to help you easily request additional information. This can help you communicate with users more efficiently and effectively. Conditional logic allows you to define custom parameters so that specific information and fields appear only when certain conditions are met.
2. Converts into pdf:
When a user submits, automatically generates and sends downloadable PDFs. This feature-rich add-on allows you to add digital signatures and other images directly from your forms into PDFs, use password protection to prevent unauthorized users from accessing PDFs, convert PDFs into forms, and much more.
3. Secure Data Collection:
Gravity Forms is only as safe as the server on which it is installed, so it makes sense to start your thorough inspection and setup by reviewing the system, Web server, and WordPress configuration. Gravity Forms offers three ways to combat spam. The CAPTCHA field It’ll also display a field requiring the user to verify they are human before they can fill out the form.
4. online payments:
With the help of Payment Add-Ons, you can connect your forms to a variety of strong WordPress payment gateways. it offers you numerous payment gateways in forms development like PayPal is the most popular and reliable payment gateway using nowadays, Stripe payment gateway is used by developers that more suitable form them and moreover these add-ons, Authorized.net, Square.
There are many interesting and amazing details about animals that you may not have known. For example, are dogs mamals Whether you’re interested in animals as pets, food sources, or natural history, you’ll find the information you need on About Animals.
Pros of gravity forms
- Users can upload images and multimedia files in forms.
- Allows site admins to take information and use it for what they can do with it.
- Email logic, Field validation, Partial entries, API, and webhooks
- Import and export data
- Allows limiting the submissions, notifications, and even editing every part of forms.
Cons of gravity forms
- We need to pay gravity structures. Its evaluation plan is too costly the Basic is $59 per year the Pro license is $159 per year, and the Elite license is $259 each year which is exceedingly costly for certain people groups.
- Certain individuals don’t handily comprehend this structure developer so before its utilization, they observe a few recordings for understanding how to deal with it.
Gravity forms Pricing
We can use it after buying its plans it has 3 license plans, a basic license plan, a pro license plan, and an elite license plan.
- The basic plan is $59 per year for 1 site, including HubSpot Add-On, Mailchimp Add-On, Active campaign Add-On, and Campaign monitor Add-On.
- The pro plan is $159 per year, with 3 sites, including Stripe, Dropbox, Square, Zapier, Trello, and more.
- The elite license plan is $259 per year, with unlimited sites, priority support WordPress multisite, including authorized.net, user registration, coupons, partials entries, polls signature, and survey Add-Ons
Are you having issues with your current form builder or searching for a certain form feature customization? Desol int is the digital company create the building blocks that will influence your business and help it grow that provides all features. Feel free to ask we’ll be glad to assist.