|Paper 1: Principle and Practices of Accounting||Dec 14, 2022|
|Paper 2: Business Law and Business Correspondence and Reporting||Dec 16, 2022|
|Paper 3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics||Dec 18, 2022|
|Paper 4: Business Economics and Business Commercial Knowledge||Dec 20, 2022|
Further, the CA Foundation Exam timing for Paper 1 and 2 are 2 to 5 PM, i.e. 3 hours, and the Exam timings for Paper 3 and 4 are 2 to 4 PM, i.e. 2 hours.
CA Foundation Exam Form Dec 2022
After knowing the CA Foundation Exam dates, it’s time to fill out the CA Foundation Exam form. However, the Students who have filled out the CA Foundation Exam form are only eligible to sit in the CA Foundation Exam. Further, the candidates are advised to fill in the data correctly.
Eligibility for CA Foundation Exam Form
The following are the additional Eligibility requirement for the CA Foundation Exam form:
- The Students must register for the CA Foundation Course.
- The candidate must pass the Class 12 examination with a minimum of 50% from the recognized board.
The student must fulfil these above criteria for filling out the CA Foundation Exam form.
Furthermore, to fill out the CA Foundation Exam form, the student must visit the ICAI website and submit the required documents. Also, the students have to offer the application fee. However, the application fee for the CA Foundation Exam form is Rs.1500 for Indian Students, $325 for Overseas students and Rs.2200 for Kathmandu Students.
How to Fill out the CA Foundation Exam form?
See the following details while filling out the CA Foundation Examination form:
- Firstly, visit the ICAI official Website and log in with your credentials.
- Afterwards, click on the “Apply Now” button. Please take note that once you click “apply now,” nothing will change.
- Now, enter the full details asked and submit the Declaration form. Students are to note that they can download the Declaration form/ Certificate from the ICAI website.
- Now, enter all the Details; once you fill out the form, Click on save and proceed.
- Check the details once in preview.
- Afterwards, pay the CA Foundation Exam Form fee and Click on submit.
- Hence, your CA Foundation Exam form has been submitted. Now, you can download the pdf for the same.
CA Foundation Exam Writing Tips
Now, after knowing about the exam dates and filling out the Exam form; Let’s have a look at the Exam writing tips:
- Firstly, the Students must read the question paper very carefully during the extra 15min given for just reading the question paper.
- Next, allocate an equal amount of time to each question to manage your time effectively.
- Don’t get nervous or panic if you don’t know anything.
- Firstly, do those questions which you can answer well.
- A better presentation is essential; this will help you to score more.
Also, besides this, the students must sleep adequately for at least 5hrs during the Exams and eat healthy food. Also, the students must take care of their health and try not to make their bodies too tired; otherwise, they will fall asleep during exams.
Further, follow these exam tips to score high Marks in CA Foundation Exam.
The post above included all the pertinent information on the dates of the CA Foundation Exam. Visit CA Wizard, though, to learn more about CA. Candidates for the CA exam can access CA Wizard online. The online portal for candidates for the CA, CA Wizard, has all the updates related to CA, like Revision test papers, mock test papers, study material, syllabus, and much more.