Your CIBIL score is an indicator of your creditworthiness and is determined by a credit rating bureau, the TransUnion CIBIL. Your CIBIL is a number with three digits ranging from 300 to 900. It is determined by the data in your credit report. There are many ways to check your CIBIL score, of which one of the easiest ones is CIBIL score check free online by PAN number as identity proof.
CIBIL Score Range
|CIBIL Score Range||Rating|
Since your PAN care is associated with your tax payments and financial accounts, CIBIL can feasibly aggregate your information. CIBIL score check free online by PAN number is applicable once a year. You will need to pay a certain amount if you want to check it multiple times in a given year. Below are the steps that you need to perform for a CIBIL score check free online by PAN number.
Procedure to CIBIL score check free online by PAN number slowfoodmaresme
Obtaining your CIBIL score from the CIBIL score login website is the best way to get it as well as other recent updates. Below are the steps to perform a CIBIL check using a PAN card:
Sometimes clothes and other household items just need a quick cleaning up – which is where 24-hour laundromats come in handy! If you’re looking for a great way to find a 24-hour laundromat near you, this article will help you find one in your nearest reliable place to clean your clothes.
- Visit the official website of CIBIL and log in there.
- Select the ‘Get your CIBIL score’ icon.
- Select one of the subscription plans and enter your personal details like your mobile number, DOB, and email address.
- Form a password that can be used for your login.
- Choose your ID type as ‘Income Tax ID (PAN)’ and enter your personal account number.
- Get your identity verified and answer all the questions asked.
- The process will be completed when you click on the ‘make payment tab’.
- If you need it for one time, sidestep the subscriptions and log into your account.
- After authenticating yourself via email or getting an OTP, log in to your account.
- A form will appear in which you can enter your details.
- After you submit the form, your CIBIL score will be displayed on the screen. blogsent
Below are a few points about the procedure that you must note:
- CIBIL score check free online by PAN number can be done once annually by PAN verification.
- If you want to check your CIBIL score without a PAN card, you can use your Voter ID card, passport, or driving licence as identity proof.
- If there are any inaccuracies, a dispute can be initiated on the website of CIBIL online or with the help of a normal post.
What is a loan account number (LAN)?
You can perform a CIBIL score check free online by PAN number without any cost before you plan to apply for a loan. As your creditworthiness or eligibility for a loan depends on your CIBIL score, it is a good thing to keep a check on it before applying for a loan. If your score is below 700, it indicates that your finances are not so strong, so securing a loan may be difficult. A CIBIL score above 750 is considered to be good enough to obtain a loan like a personal loan.
As your CIBIL score affects your chances of securing a loan to a great extent, staying updated about it and checking it from time to time is important. Hope that this blog cleared your doubts about how to check your CIBIL score Login with a PAN card. You can check out our similar blogs if you have further questions regarding what CIBIL score is, what factors are affecting it, and ways to increase it.