A scientific area that uses effective principles and methods to understand human behavior and the mind is termed as psychology. It is a vast area that includes many different branches such as sports psychology, healthy psychology, and many more. The process of understanding the biological and social processes of the human mind and behavior is termed as health psychology. The assignment help experts in Australia say that health psychology explores effective methods to promote and improve the mental health of people living in the world.
Bio-Psychosocial Model is regarded as an interdisciplinary model of health psychology that was first introduced by George Engel in 1977. This model of health psychology helps to explain how biological, social, and psychology plays a vital role in human health or mind.
Which are the Popular Components of the Bio-Psychosocial Model of Health Psychology?
The Bio-Psychosocial model of health psychology is a broad model that helps to understand the effects of biological, social, and environmental factors in the human mind and behavior. According to the providers of online assignment help Australia, the following are the three major components of the bio-psychosocial model-
- Biological- An important part of the biopsychosocial model that works to find and analyze physical, genetic, and neurological factors associated with the psychological or mental condition of human beings is considered as a biological component of bio-psychosocial model of health psychology.
- Social- The behavioral factors of the thoughts of the society that affect the human mind is called as a social factor of the bio-psychosocial model of health psychology. According to experts, income, community, education, social support, and employment are the major social factors associated with psychology.
- Psychological- A component that includes many different factors such as the thoughts, emotion, and behavior of a person is considered as a psychological component of the bio-psychosocial model of health psychology.
The Top Universities to Study Bio-Psychosocial Model of Health Psychology in Australia
The Bio-Psychosocial model of health psychology is a popular model that many students want to study in order to develop their knowledge, skills and career opportunities. Following are the best universities that help students to understand the bio-psychosocial model of health and all other major aspects of health psychology-
- Australian National University
- University of Sydney
- University of Queensland
- University of Melbourne
- Griffith University
Objectives of Psychology
It is said that there are countless objectives of psychology for which psychologists perform their functions. According to experts, the following are the most used and recognised principles of psychology that students must know-
- To understand and predict human behaviour.
- Influence human minds by using appropriate psychological strategies and methods.
- To help patients in improving their prescriptions, thinking, and mind.
- To improve the quality of life of citizens.
- To understand human cognition.
What are the Advantages of Taking Assignment Help Services in Australia?
University students find it a difficult process to draft their assignments on time. Therefore, they ask assignment experts to “do my assignment for me”. It is said that there are several benefits that students can avail of by taking assignment help from experts in Australia. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Client Support Service
- Timely Delivery of Plagiarism and Error-Free Content
- Live Interactive Session With Subject Matter Experts
- Affordable Price
- Huge Offers and Discounts
- And Many More