Is it possible to verify an e-mail address in such a way as to ascertain that a given person uses this? The answer, I’m sorry to disappoint you, is no. Or rather, not directly. Fortunately, users’ privacy is always protected, and their email addresses cannot be “leaked” on the net without explicit cosine. However, this does not take away the fact that with a little luck and a pinch of goodwill, it is still possible to try (and, why not, even succeed) to track them down. You ask me how? Well, read my guide on verifying your email address, and, in no time at all, you’ll find out.
In the following lines, I will show you some useful systems you can try to put into practice to verify your email address. All the solutions in question are completely legal and do not imply the violation of the privacy of others.
So? What are you still doing standing there? Run to read the instructions that you find below, and you will see that in the end, you will not only be able to clear your ideas on how to verify your email address but, if necessary, you will also be ready very happy to recommend all your friends in need of receiving some advice analogous.
How to find the email address
The first step you must take to verify a person’s email address consists, in a nutshell, of going by logic and trying to trace the alleged email account of a specific user.
If you are interested in identifying the email address of a person you know have a Gmail email account, you can therefore follow the scheme below. However, keep in mind that Gmail e-mail addresses do not include any periods present in the initial part of the same, and therefore making “tests” including this type of punctuation does not make sense.
- surname @ gmail.com
- surname @ gmail.com
- name_surname @ gmail.com
- surname_name @ Gmail.cm
- surnamebirthday @ gmail.com
- surname_year of birth @ gmail.com
- surname birthday birth @ gmail.com
- surnamename_year of birth @ gmail.com
- nickname @ gmail.com
- nicknamebirthday @ gmail.com
- nickname_birth_year @ gmail.com
If, on the other hand, you want to try to find the email address of a person you know who uses Outlook.com or who has a Microsoft Live / HotmailMicrosoft, stick to the following pattern. You also read interesting articles on my website. However, keep in mind that until some time ago, the registration on the Windows Live services of the Redmond company provided for the automatic assignment of an e-mail address based on the name and surname of the reference user. With the introduction of Outlook.com and Outlook. It addresses that the naming policy has changed, but the fact remains that you can try those too.
- name.surname @ outlook.com (or .it)
- email@example.com (or .it)
- name_surname @ outlook.com (or .it)
- surname_name @ outlook.com (or .it)
- surnamebirthday @ outlook.com (or .it)
- surname.year of birth @ outlook.com (or .it)
- surname_year of birth @ outlook.com (or .it)
- surname birthday birthday @ outlook.com (or .it)
- surnamename_year of birth @ outlook.com (or .it)
- nickname @ outlook.com (or .it)
- nickname.year of birth @ outlook.com (or .it)
- nicknamebirthday @ outlook.com (or .it)
- nickname_year of birth @ outlook.com (or .it)
- name.surname @ live.com (or .it)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (or .it)
- name_name @ live.com (or .it)
- surname_name @ live.com (or .it)
- surname_name @ Hotmail.it (or .com)
- name_surname @ Hotmail.it (or .com)
- email@example.com (or .com)
- name.surname @ Hotmail.it (or .com)
How to verify the email address
The first service I want to tell you about is Email Verification. It is a website that, as the name suggests, allows you to check the validity of e-mail addresses. Remember that you will not be shown the name and surname of the actual owner of the e-mail address entered, but you will be indicated only and only if the e-mail entered exists and is active or not.
Then connect to the main Web page of Email Verification via the link I provided you a moment ago, then click in the Email address field and, from the page that opens, scroll down until you find the Enter email address box to verify the address e-mail address of leathers you want to verify the existence (eg, or ). Check out this Link. Then, press the Enter button on the keyboard to start the verification procedure. name.surname @ live.com firstname.lastname@example.org
If the test result is positive, you will be shown a green box indicating that the e-mail address you entered is valid. If, on the other hand, the result of the test carried out through the Verify Email website is negative, a red box will be shown on the screen, indicating the fact that the e-mail address you previously entered is not valid.
If the email you typed is valid, you can immediately try to verify your email address by sending an email to it, indicating who you are and specifying the fact that you may also have the wrong recipient. Then wait for an answer that can confirm or deny your searches.