Grenadian citizens are warmly welcome in Turkey Visa for Grenadian Citizens and eligible to gain entry. Most foreign countries in Caribbean Region have to get a visa before arrival in Turkish borders, and the same policy applies to Grenadians. It takes just 5-10 minutes to apply Turkish e visa.
Turkey E-Visa Policy For Grenadian Citizens
E-Visa does not need an interview, unlike the traditional extensive visa application through an embassy. Initially, the Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs aims to provide a hassle-free and seamless visa application for foreign nationals. Only a few countries can visit Turkey without a visa. It triggers for the Turkish government to consider making a separate system for eligible citizens.
- E-Visa is solely for tourism, business and e-commerce
- The system does not cater to applications for employment, education, artists, or official visa. It is best to consult directly with the nearest Turkish embassy regarding this matter.
- Grenadian citizen with an ordinary passport is eligible to get a multiple-entry visa for a 90 days stay in Turkey.
- Grenadian citizens holding an official passport no longer need a visa for their trips not exceeding 90 days.
- The e-Visa has 180 days validity. Grenadians must not exceed 90 days of leisure and business in Turkey, as overstaying may affect their future travels in the country. Furthermore, any violation may be subject to paying fines and penalty. It is the traveler’s responsibility to prepare for their international travel.
- It is possible to request a Turkey visa extension by going to the Police station. From there, Grenadian citizens have to disclose the reason and appeal for a temporary resident visa.
- Turkish border authorities can still deny your entry if they see a discrepancy in your visa and other supporting documents.
Grenadians can apply for e-Visa online by visiting the Turkish Foreign Affairs commercial website. They need to have a passport with 6 months validity, an email address, and a payment method to pay for the visa fee. The system will ask for your personal information, passport details, and travel itinerary. Supporting documents like flight tickets, travel
insurance, and proof of income are not necessary. However, Grenadian citizens have to present it to border authorities upon arrival in Turkey.
To avoid discrepancies, thoroughly review all the details in the form before applying. Ensure the precision and authenticity of the information provided. Error and falsification will result in invalid registration.
Grenadian citizens will receive an email confirmation when the system accepts the payment. The Turkish e-Visa is available to download on paper afterward.
Additional Requirements Due to Enhanced Travel Restrictions
Turkey ports of entry request a negative PCR test for all foreign passengers aged six and above. Eligible nationals should conduct a health screening seventy-two hours before departure in their country of origin. In case the test exceeds the given time, travelers have to retake the test in Turkey lab facilities at the airport.
Istanbul offers twenty-four hours of service in their testing center. Immigration advises all travelers to cancel or delay their trip if they feel COVID symptoms.
Apply Turkey e-Visa from Grenada
Please carefully Fill the Requirements Here, to Apply for the Official Turkey Visa from Grenada
Please Note Carefully: This official form is strictly only for people applying for Turkey e-Visa with Grenada passport. All that is required from you as stated on the form is your personal details, travel details, passport details, and also to specify the type of visa you are applying for.
Meanwhile, when filling the Turkey visa application form, please try and fill the places marked with red asterisks, as they are a very important data need for the processing of your Turkey Visa for Haiti Citizens. Now, if you look carefully, you will discover that the Nationality area is already locked with Grenada. This means when filling this form, our system marks you as a Grenada citizen on default. So please applicants from other countries should take note, so as not to make a serious mistake.
Please, when submitting your visa application do choose the processing time according to your needs.
Name *Email ID *Phone *Date of Arrival *Day01020304050607080910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031MonthJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDecYear202220232024
Please enter text from Image*Register
Please before submitting your form, please ensure you are a Grenada Citizen. Please, kindly go over all your details carefully to avoid any mistakes. Also, remember to fill in those places with a red asterisk, to ensure smooth processing of your Turkish visa. Choose the right process time, then wait, we will get back to you in due time
However, we are fully aware of the impact of coronavirus these days. Despite the measures put in place to prevent the spread of coronavirus. You can still successfully submit your e-visa application. Meanwhile, note that issued visas or payment for issued visas cannot be refunded, even when the receiver cannot use it or travel because of the covid-19 measures put in place. And also bear in mind that visa approval can take longer than expected.
Leave a Reply